Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In the Business

{Warning: This is a Cheap, Shameless Plug and as such, please dis-regard as anything other than that if you're not interested! Please indulge me! }

For the past going on 8 years, I have been busting my tail as an Ag Teacher. Honestly, I love it and can't see myself doing very many other things... maybe a house wife, but since I'm a sort of missing the husband part, that one is out of the question for now. I love that I have the freedom to be in the classroom or take the kids outside and get dirty. I love working with the FFA program and I love my students (most days). What I hate is that the paycheck doesn't always cover my wants as fully as I would like... and my hectic schedule doesn't really lend itself to finding a second job to supplement my income, so... I've thought, and thought, and finally done something about it!

About a month ago, I decided that I would give the Pampered Chef a spin. I absolutely love their products and decided that being able to schedule shows around my crazy ag teacher hours would be the kind of job I might could handle!

I'm pretty excited that I earned three of the four bonuses offered to New Consultants in their first 30 days and have gotten really good responses from friends and co-workers who are just as crazy about Pampered Chef products as I am! On top of that, I have gotten a whole lot of amazing kitchen products! So much that I am gonna have to start cooking more!

One of the best bonuses that I earned was a 90 day subscription for my personal Pampered Chef Website where I can take orders and book shows. If you're interested in checking it out, the address is:

www.pamperedchef.biz/katiejones

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I love Pampered Chef, will definitely be visiting your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get on there, Katie! Teresa was supposed to be having a pampered chef party this past weekend, but had to cancel because she was sick...so maybe I can see what y'all have and order from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have a party, but I'll book mine off Carrie's....isnt she going to have one in Sept. sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie has decided on early November... so we can get this big Birthday out of the way for Priss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some pampered chef. I'm guessing I'll be invited to Annie's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready to get with you about my party. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOO on for the first week in November. Lord willing, life will have calmed somewhat by then. What am I saying? We will be in Christmas mode then.

    ReplyDelete