Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25 Random things...

So, I stole this off my facebook, but I thought it was pretty interesting. The way it works is like this, you list 25 random things about yourself that your friends may not know.
  1. My favorite soft drink is orange soda. Lots of sugar, not very grown up, but defiantely my favorite.
  2. I have an odd book fetish, if I buy a book that has a sequel, I have to get it in the same format, for example, all hardcover or all soft cover... I know... weird
  3. I started collecting china when I was in high school. I currently have two different patterns that I pick up whenever I find a piece. (Ebay is an addiction!)
  4. I would rather have hot tea than coffee... and I really like flavored teas.
  5. John Wayne is my all time favorite actor... I watch the same movies over and over... especially if I can't sleep... something about them makes me relax enough to sleep.
  6. After watching Hatari I now want to go on an African safari... just to see a rhino!
  7. I have prescription glasses... don't wear them all the time, but I do have a pair.
  8. I am a New York Yankees fan... especially Derek Jeter... mainly because my Daddy is a Yankees fan.
  9. I love fresh flowers in a house... I think they just make a room feel better!
  10. One of my life goals is to write a book.
  11. I love history... especially American History... probably should have been a history teacher!
  12. My favorite M&M's are the peanut butter ones... because the Green Girl is their spokesperson and I love peanut butter!
  13. The only college football teams that I will not cheer for are FSU and Tennessee... something about bleeding Orange and Blue just won't let me!
  14. I talk to my mother at least twice a day... sometimes more!
  15. I think brown eggs taste better than white ones
  16. I like goat milk... as long as it's fresh... the one from the grocery store doesn't taste good.
  17. I am a pack rat... but I can normally find what I'm looking for in my mess!
  18. I believe that high thread count sheets are worth the investment... and every bed should have a down comforter!
  19. I love cold weather... as long as it's not so cold that I can't get warm...
  20. I want to see all 50 states before I die... so far, I've been to about 15... at least I've got Alaska out of the way!
  21. The painting on my mantle is of the house in Connecticut where my Grandpa's relatives used to live... I call it "The House on Rising Corner"... and it's just the way I want my own house to look one day!
  22. I don't wear a lot of jewelry... just a watch, stud earings, and normally my great-grandmother's engagement ring (I just got it for Christmas this year)
  23. My phone number is made of the following numbers: 3, 5, 2, and 1... everyone remembers it!
  24. My favorite time of day is just before you get out of bed in the morning, when you're awake, but still warm and toasty, and you can just lay there and let yourself glory in the fact that you're not out of the bed yet!
  25. My favorite way to relieve stress is to jump on a 4-wheeler and fly across a cow field... trying to avoid bull holes... until all the drama just melts away!

2 comments:

  1. Well the African safari is news to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very interesting post Katie. I learned a lot about you :)

    ReplyDelete