Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monday Morning Blues

I guess it's just one of those things... the holidays are over, the tree is put away for another year and now it's time to get back to a routine.

The bad thing about being a teacher around the holidays (and it's one of those mixed emotion things) is that you get out of your routine. You stay up late, sleep late, and be as lazy as you want to be. While it feels good for a while, you suffer the consequences when you have to go back to work again (hence the bad part).

So, when I get up at six tomorrow, I'll be silently wishing that I was still snuggled down under my down comforter and also knowing that those who don't have a whole 2 weeks off at the end of the year and having a laugh that I'm back in their ranks.

As it stands... I better get to bed... otherwise, I won't be waking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment