Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas The Week Before Christmas

Twas the week before Christmas and all through land, everyone was busy with projects so grand.  

Christmas programs were singing of Santa's great plans, as we laughed because Mesa couldn't figure out where to keep her hands! 


Scout Elves were working to make sure kids behaved,  

 And making all kinds of mischief at night when they played


From Painting to Zip Lines, with dinos he played, for a whole week his nightly trips to Santa he made.


With snow in the air, I parked my car, and didn't drive it until the wind stopped blowing so hard!


 An early Christmas present, from her list she did get, (hope fully I wont find myself homeless because of it!)


  A beautiful Christmas Eve with snow perfect for sledding,


So enticing it was that even I joined the fun, to the fence I did sled, and then I was done! 


 Cookies for Santa, we baked twice, because we ate all the first batch before Christmas Eve Night!



 So many good times, it would take to long to tell, but here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas as well!!




1 comment: