Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Party

For some crazy reason, my brother and sil decided to have both of their kids between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Add this into an already hectic schedule and birthday parties become something of a scheduling issue. My Aunt Jane scheduled our holiday tea for the weekend before Bayley's birthday and the Christmas parade was the weekend after Austin's.

Mom and I were trying to figure out how in the world we were going to fit it all in when she came up with the plan to have a party at my house the night of the Christmas parade for both of their birthdays! Amazingly, both kids went for the idea since this plan let them go with us to the tea party and they love going to Aunt Jane's. In addition, they each got to have their own cake and family party.

Austin's Family Party... complete with trick candles!
So... we scheduled Bayley & Austin's Hotdog Roast! Unfortunately, the weather made having a fire outside rather difficult (windy and wet), so we grilled them inside and after busting the elmo pinata and playing hopscotch, we settled down inside to have some fun. Bayley got to have her friend Sidney spend the night and Austin went home with Sidney's brother, Austin. (I know, I know... kinda hard to keep straight) Just thought I'd post a few pictures of their party... and the slumber party that followed for the girls!


Mrs Marti brought Floam... I was so excited! (NOT)

Lucy, Sidney & Bayley with the contents of the "Fancy Hat Boxes"


Add some dresses and you've got some pretty ladies!

1 comment: